The goal of our email marketing services is to increase click-throughs and conversions. We believe that every email sent by your company should feature a call-to-action that triggers a response in the reader.
Email marketing is utilised by thousands of businesses of all sizes across the globe.
The knowledge you need to embrace Social Media
Businesses using email to nurture leads enjoy 50 percent more sales-ready leads, which on average, result in a 20 percent increase in sales opportunities than non-nurtured leads.
Marketers have consistently termed email as the most effective tactic for acquisition, awareness, retention and conversion.
Picking the right email marketing solution is simpler when you know exactly which functionality to look for.
Here is what you can expect:
B2B email marketing at budget-friendly prices
Emailers created in visually appealing HTML templates
Increased chances of your emails landing in the Inbox instead of Spam folder
Quality reports – For example, how many emails were opened and replied to?
The number of consumer accounts will continue to grow as the email address is the key to unlocking an enriched online experience.
- Social networking sites, top digital publishers, even games and mobile apps require the user to provide an email address to register or access their services and content.
- This gateway alone forces the growth of consumer email accounts among users of all ages, genders, races, locations and more.
Nothing entices a customer more than a great deal. Your customer saves a few bucks and your bottom line gets a boost. Not bad, right?
- Keep in mind, promotional emails aren’t reserved for only things like, “Don’t miss our 50% off sale.” A promotional email can offer other perks too, like free shipping or a free product trial.
- No matter where you are or when you need to reach people, targeted emails can reach their targets. There are no boundaries with email marketing. Advertisers are able to get repeat business affordable and automatically.
When a customer has fallen off the sales grid for a while, you can send an email that encourages them to come back.
- The email can say something as simple as, “We miss you.” You might include a discount to entice the customer to come back again.